1. You find an old shirt of his while cleaning out your bedroom and throw it away without flinching.
2. You can listen to sad songs without thinking about him.
3. You can listen to happy songs without thinking about him.
4. You just don’t think about him that much at all anymore.
5. You completely forget it’s his birthday.
6. It doesn’t even take effort anymore to not peek at his Facebook page.
7. Your social plans no longer hinge on whether or not he’s going to be there.
8. When you go on first dates now, you aren’t even tempted to mention your ex.
9. You stopped driving by his house looking for unfamiliar cars eons ago.
10. You’ve stopped mentioning him in therapy.
11. You’ve stopped mentioning him on your blog.
12. You can hang out at the place you met him without having pangs of sadness.
13. You know longer hate the team (or sport) he loved just because.
14. You hear through the grapevine (or Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr) that he’s engaged and you feel … pretty much nothing.
15. You’ve finally stopped e-stalking his new love.