Women’s Health recently asked its readers to share some of the worst things a guy had ever said to them in bed. People tweeted things like: “(In baby voice) ‘I can’t wait to put the gravy on your widdle biscuit.’ ‘Biscuit’ meaning my lady parts.” Mmkay. And: “Let’s do this move that my ex and I always do.” And this gem: “Wow, you really need to workout.” After the jump, 20 more things men (and the lady-loving women) should never say to a woman…in bed.
1. Can you feel it?
2. You’re easier than you look (that’s a compliment).
3. They’re bigger than they look!
4. Can you handle it?
5. You could have surgery for that.
6. Please don’t mention this on RateYourProfessors.com.
7. You’re so much bigger/smaller/better/nicer than my wife.
8. Do you want to see it do a puppet show?
9. Sorry, I usually can last a lot longer.
10. But your sister did it for me.
11. It just doesn’t feel good with all that latex in the way.
12. Have you ever tried kegels?
13. I hope this doesn’t make things awkward between us.
14. Okay, but only if you shower first.
15. Will you do it if I trim them?
16. Oh, come on, just the tip.
17. This doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get hired, just so you know.
18. You smell just like my ex.
19. God, I’m going to have the worst hangover tomorrow.
20. Thanks, I’ll call you!
[via Men’s Health]