We’re ten days into June, one of my favorite months. So far I have enjoyed:
1. That rainbow, seen from both our living room window and right outside our apartment, after a 2-hour rainstorm last Sunday.
2. Vanilla frozen yogurt with this caramel sauce.
3. A couple cheese platters (one in Missouri before we left, and one at the Cafe Carlyle on Monday evening when I took Drew as a belated birthday gift to see Woody Allen play with the Eddy Davis New Orleans Jazz Band).
4. Picnics in the park.
5. So many strawberries from the farmers’ market.
6. Days that aren’t too hot to have windows open, breezes gently blowing bedroom curtains open.
7. A couple afternoon naps while Joanie snoozed.
8. After dinner play time in the school yard with Jackson two hours before sunset.
What about you?