This is the weekend I pretend to care about football. Oh, who am I kidding? I am not going to pretend to care about football, but I am going to go to a Superbowl party where I will eat wonderful food — our host is a fab cook and (professional) baker — enjoy great company, watch some mildly entertaining commercials (oxymoron?), and certainly not get in the way of other people’s investment in the game (even if I don’t know who’s playing, myself).
Before I sign off for the weekend, here are some of this week’s highlights:
* “I Was Invited To My Ex’s Wedding, But I Don’t Want To Go”
* Birth Order Plays A Big Part In How Well-Matched We Are With Our Partners
* “I’m Jealous of my Fiancé’s Daughter!”
* “How Can We Make HIS Bachelor Pad OUR Apartment?”
* Open Thread: Your Best Valentine’s Day Gifts
* “My Boyfriend Admitted To Sleeping With Hookers”
* “When Does an Engagement Ring Become YOURS?”
Thanks again for making this another smashing week at Dear Wendy. I’m so excited y’all have embraced this site so much and have already formed a great community. Oh, and it’s not too late to apply to be a male contributor, so if you’re interested or know someone who might be interested, email me. I’ve already gotten some awesome submissions and I think you guys are going to love the new feature. Have a great weekend!