Back in April, I posted “15 Signs He Loves You,” which remains one of the most popular search term people use to find this blog. Since there are more and more men reading Dear Wendy these days — they may be a quiet bunch, but I know they’re out there; the stats don’t lie! — I’m giving them a list to help them out too. After the jump, 15 signs she really loves you.
1. She sleeps over at your place even though you have two roommates with questionable hygiene.
2. She bakes stuff for you.
3. Her friends tell you what a cute couple you make.
4. She lets you watch the game even when “The Real Housewives” is on.
5. She (pretends) to like that song you’ve been practicing on the guitar every night for the last month.
6. She threw you a big birthday party this year and even invited that one dopey friend of yours she really can’t stand.
7. She nags a little more than you’d like about going to the doctor for a yearly checkup (just go already!).
8. She buys you new underwear.
9. She buys herself new (sexy) underwear.
10. She’s a vegetarian but she cooked you your mom’s meatloaf for dinner last night.
11. For Christmas she gave you a vintage Graflex 3-cell flash for your light saber.
12. She doesn’t bother you too much with difficult questions, like “How are you feeling about things?”
13. She really wants you to meet her parents.
14. Last year, she didn’t know how many innings were in a baseball game; this year she knows the name of your team’s designated hitter.
15. She’s game in bed.