Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 10th, this year) and it’s time to choose the perfect token of your appreciation for the woman/women who raised you (or is raising your kids) — something that says, “Thanks for wiping butts and making grilled cheese — you’re the best!” Here are 18 gifts ideas that will get the job done in style (just like she does).
1. For the mom who likes color and keeping dry: Bugaboo Andy Warhol Flowers Universal Parasol
2. For the mom who likes dainty jewelry: Gorjana Greer V Neck Necklace
3. Another necklace choice for the mom or grandma of young kid(s) whose first initials can be close to the heart.
4. For the ladylike mom who likes to know what time it is: Nixon The Kensington
5. For the boozy mom: 6-Piece Stainless-Steel Bar Set
7. Ooh, and this very expensive, but totally awesome lacquered bar cart.
8. For the mom who likes smelling divine (this is my favorite perfume!): L’Artisan Parfumeur Ladies Circus Design Coffret
9. For the mom who’s concerned about aging skin: Philosophy Miracle Worker(TM) Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 4 oz
10. For the mom who likes to keep her money and cards stashed real pretty-like: Rebecca Minkoff Sophie Snap Wallet
11. For the expectant mom: a gift certificate for a prenatal massage, please. Oh, and a pretty and super functional diaper bag.
12. For the mom who likes home design: Dot & Bo Apothecary Bottles with Tray – Set of 7 (Take it up a notch with some pretty flowers).
14. For the crazy cat lady mom (who likes warm beverages): Black & White Cat Mug Set
15. For the thirsty, eco-conscious, elegant mom: Takeya 16oz Glass Water Bottle
17. And for the mom who just likes to sit on her porch and watch the day go by: beautiful wood wind chimes.
18. For the mom who really needs some new clothes: A gift certificate to Stitch Fix, a personal styling service that will pick out and deliver clothes and accessories right to her front door. If she chooses to keep anything from the first or subsequent deliveries, your gift certificate will go toward the cost of the items (the styling fee is applied to anything purchased, too!).