I’m always amused by the different questions people type into their Google browser to end up at my site, so much so that I’ve decided to create a new feature in which I address some of those very questions. Check out what’s on the minds of inquiring people this week, after the jump.
1. “Can I date someone who doesn’t like food?”
Sure, as long as you remember to change her oil regularly and don’t let her over-heat.
2. “What do you need to create a fake Facebook profile?”
A total and utter lack of shame.
3. “Why does my girlfriend like porn?
To see what she’s missing.
4. “Can the bachelor have sex during the show?”
Why do you think they call it the fantasy suite?
5. “What do they do in the fantasy suite?”
6. “Do I tell his wife I’m the other woman?”
If you’re so concerned about her, you probably shouldn’t be sleeping with her husband.
7. “Is a fake boyfriend a bad idea?”
Depends on how good his fake backrubs and fake gourmet dinners are.
8. “Should I marry Chris?”
Answer inconclusive. Ask again later.