I’m always amused by the different questions people type into their Google browser to end up at my site, so much so that I created a feature in which I address some of those very questions. After the jump, check out what’s on the minds of inquiring people this month, Including whether it’s “bad” to have sex with your aunt.
1. Is it bad to have sex with your aunt?
I would not advise it.
2. Does it count if you were drunk?
Yeah, it still counts if you were drunk. It even counts if it happens on April Fool’s Day, Halloween, or your birthday. It even counts if you keep your fingers crossed the whole time.
3. Am I crazy to be in this relationship?
Are we still talking about your aunt? If so, yes!!
4. How do I tell my parents I am a grown-up?
Take them out for fancy sushi and offer to pay rent for the childhood bedroom you still sleep in.
5. Do you have to have sex on your wedding night?
Absolutely not! Everyone knows, getting married means never having sex again.
6. Does “forsaking all others” mean not talking to men or women
Only the attractive ones.
7. Does the guy think you’re ugly if he constantly wants to have doggy-style sex?
No, he probably just loves the way the back of your head looks.
8. How do I get Wendy’s to hire me?
Bring tap shoes to your interview and don’t be afraid to use them!
9. Are you unreasonable to demand that your date take showers
Only if you demand it on the Sabbath.
10. How do you have sex with the Berlin Wall?
Lots of lube, I’d imagine.