I’m always amused by the different questions people type into their Google browser to end up at my site, so much so that I created a feature in which I address some of those very questions. After the jump, check out what’s on the minds of inquiring people this month, including whether a woman’s boyfriend might be preggo.
1. Should I live with my boyfriend before marriage?
I think it’s a great way to test the waters before making such a huge commitment, but you should follow your gut and do what feels right for you and your boyfriend.
2. How do you get your question to show up on Wendy’s Google search questions?
3. Can I hang a neon beer sign inside my home?
If you can answer yes to the following questions: Are you under the age of 28? Do you have a game room in the basement? Are you prepared to sell the neon beer sign on Craigslist when you get a girlfriend?
4. Do you know if your parents had sex before marriage?
5. Is it gay to take your roommate out for a birthday dinner?
Only if you’re both gay and it’s a date.
6. Is Facebook only to find exes?
No, it’s also to see if the guy you had a crush on in high school got fat and lost all his hair.
7. Is my boyfriend pregnant?
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say no.
8. Is drinking five beers a night a lot?
Before I got pregnant, I used to call that “Wednesday.”
9. Is it proper etiquette to charge people for drinks at a backyard BBQ?
10. Would you rather want boyfriend sleep with prostitute or friend?
No. But what about you, readers? What say you?