Hi, everyone — hope you had a great weekend! I spent a big chunk of Saturday at the March for Our Lives in Manhattan, with about 175,000 other people. It felt good to be a part of something important, and I am so inspired by the young people who organized it and spoke and participated at the various marches around the country (and the world). Now it’s Monday morning and I’m finishing up with my Monday morning routine (after getting the kids out the door) of tidying up the house, planning meals for the week, writing my to-do list for the week, running the Roomba, and throwing the laundry in the wash before sitting down with a cup of coffee and writing some DW posts. Today I just wanted to catch up with you and find out what’s up in your world. So, some questions:
1. Are you going anywhere for Spring Break/ Easter/ Passover? (Or, if you just got back from a vacation, where did you go?)
2. Any new discoveries (TV shows, websites, books, recipes or products) you want to share?
3. Any accomplishment you want to brag about?
4. What are your challenges or worries these days?
5. What are you most looking forward to this spring?
(My responses in the comments)