Reply To: DW Community Catch-up Thread

Home / Forums / Advice & Chat / DW Community Catch-up Thread / Reply To: DW Community Catch-up Thread

Avatar photo
May 29, 2023 at 6:40 am #1120587

I had to google Shark Flexstyle. Let us know how it is! Ive been lucky that for most of my adult life, I’ve had hair that I can wash-and-go and it looks pretty good like 75% of the time (and I don’t care enough to worry much about the other 25% of the time), but with hormonal changes, the texture is changing and I also lost a lot of hair during covid (either from stress or post-infection effects; probably both) and now my hair needs more effort if I want it to look good. I’ve never put much effort into my hair, so this is new for me. Maybe a fancy hairdryer is the answer.