I’m a day late with this wrap up, but I’m sure y’all don’t mind, right? I’ve been a little under the weather this week, so have been moving s-l-o-w-l-y. But the sun is out on the gorgeous Saturday morning here in Brooklyn, so I hope I can get a good dose of vitamin D and come back stronger on Monday.
In the meantime, here are the highlights from this week:
* His Take: “Are Men Intimidated By Strong Women?”
* 15 Tips for Surviving a Long Distance Relationship
* “My Boyfriend’s Relationship with His Sister Weirds Me Out!”
* Your Turn: “Is He Ever Going to Propose??”
* When’s the Best Time to Announce Your Relationship on Facebook?
* “I Had a Threesome and Now I’m Pregnant”
Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead tonight, you guys! Spring is almost here!! On another note, my heart goes out to the Japanese this weekend who are dealing with the repercussions of that tremendous earthquake. I spent seven of my early years living in Japan and I have fond memories of the land and people there. I also remember doing earthquake drills in school, but I don’t think anything could prepare people for what the citizens of Sendai experienced Thursday. They’re in my prayers!