“Should I Wait for Him?

Home / Forums / Advice & Chat / “Should I Wait for Him?

Viewing 2 posts - 13 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    December 20, 2022 at 9:27 pm #1117282

I’m sorry, I guess I hit publish too soon. Sorry about that.

Daisy
    December 27, 2022 at 1:28 pm #1117319

Anonymousse said: “Don’t spend your life wondering about people who aren’t choosing you.”

I wish I could go back in time 30 years and tell my younger self this. I spent over 25 years waiting for, making excuses for, sublimating my own needs for, not one, but TWO different guys who were, in the end, not willing to prioritize me at all. I had bad gut feelings in both cases but shoved them aside because I was so head over heels for these guys, or at least what I thought these guys could be, even though they weren’t.

LW, when you find someone who is truly into you and worth your time and energy, you won’t be writing about it here, because you will KNOW. I finally found that, and it is STUNNING how different it feels. Please don’t settle for less than someone who makes it clear through word and deed that he wants to be with you and (more importantly) that he is truly free to do so. The stuff with the ex makes me really suspicious. Even if they aren’t still together (which is questionable), he clearly still has baggage with her.

Viewing 2 posts - 13 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To:

“Should I Wait for Him?

Your information: